have warehouses in the US, UK, France and Australia, and we will ship
to you according to your country to avoid paying import duties.
About wholesale details please contact [email protected]
Lensun 110W(2pcs 55W) Hood Solar Panel for Chevy/Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2014-2015), the solar panel installation on the hood and charge the vehicle battery
If you don’t know which generation of your car is, please click Wikipedia to check Chevrolet Silverado
This provides power to keep 12v accessories like fridges, lighting, phones, cameras, radios, etc everything else charged. Do not worry a dead battery while camping/off the grid.
Perfactly shaped for the hood of the vehicle. Easy to install plug and play wiring.
1. Keep your vehicle battery topped up at all times. Your battery will charge every time your vehicle is parked in the sun. Perfect for the overlander or camper who wants to power devices without worrying about draining their battery.
2. Prolongs your battery life. The solar panel will give you longer overall battery life by tending it constantly during periods of sun exposure.
3. Emergency engine starting device. If you ever manage to completely drain your battery. The solar panel will start the vehicle up again in as little as 30 minutes depending on sun exposure. Very efficient and great back up if you want to be off the grid.
4.Decreased hood glare. Due to it's light absorbing properties the solar panel creates a surface with very low reflectivity across the hood of the vehicle, the decreased glare while driving. That means constant charging regardless of sun angle.
5. The optional Plug-and-play 10A Waterproof MPPT solar charge controller, has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors. This solar controller compatible with Various Battery options: Sealed, AGM, Gel, Liquid and Lithium-ion.
Click to check Lensun 10A Waterproof MPPT Solar Controller
6. The optional but highly recommended custom cut vinyl base sheet protects the underlying vehicle paint from damage.
The Solar charge controller is based on common negative design and
advanced MPPT control algorithm, with intelligent protection against
reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
Lensun 55W ETFE Flexible Solar Panel Feature
Solar cell: Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher
efficiency and more durability than other mono solar cells.
2. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
3. Backboard: Durable fiberglass substrate backboard, better heat dissipation than PET backboard which ensures a long lifetime. ETFE film and fiberglass backboard can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free for years.
4. Ultrathin & Lightweight: At only 3mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight(60% less than the conventional solar panels), durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment.
Peak power: 55W
Solar cell efficiency: 23%
Maximum power voltage: 17.5V
Maximum power current: 3.14A
Open circuit voltage: 21V
Short circuit current: 3.45A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Net Weight: 1.7kg/3.7 lbs
J-Box: IP 68 rated with 2m/6.5ft cables and standard connectors
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass - AM1.5, Irradiance - 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature - 25°C
Can be fixed by 3M
tape or sikaflex glue. We highly recommend install the solar panel with
our specific vinly decal, the vinyl decal sits under the solar panel and
protect the hood paint. The vinyl decal install on the hood in the same
way that traditional hood vinyls or automotive vinyl stickers are
The installation must be done in a dry environment between 18° and
35°C (64° and 95°F). In cold conditions, the solar panel will not have
enough flexibility to form to your hood, and the adhesive will not
properly bond. Your installation will FAIL.
If you don’t know how to install, we suggest you find a local auto modification shop to install.
Click link to check our customers installation case for your reference. https://www.lensunsolar.com/blog/
Chevy/Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2014-2015) Lensun 110W(2x55W) 12V Hood Solar Panel
- Availability:In Stock