Note: We have warehouses in the US, UK, France and Australia, and we will ship to you according to your country to avoid paying import duties.
About wholesale details please contact [email protected]
LensunSolar flexible solar panels are made of PERC 9BB solar cells which is the most advanced and efficient available. With an impressive 23.5% efficiency, they deliver high power output in a compact form factor. The 9 busbar solar cell design reduces the risk of cell cracks and busbar damage, resulting in a more stable and reliable solar array.
Lensun Flexible Solar Panel Features
1. Durability: Our cutting-edge technology includes special materials to protect the solar cells from extreme weather conditions(extreme wind, packed snow and hail), ensuring panel longevity.
2. Solar cell: Made of Grade A PERC 9BB Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency (23.5%) and more durability than other mono solar cells. And 9BB technology batter performance against crack than the other 3BB 4BB or 5BB technology.
3. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
4. Shade Tolerant: Twin array design allows continued performance even with shading by trees or debris.
5. Backboard: Our solar panel features a durable fiberglass backboard with better heat dissipation and heat-resistant than PET/TPT board, ensuring a long lifetime in extreme environmental conditions.
6. Ultra-thin: At only 3mm thick, our solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight, durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment.
7. Lightweight: Weigh approximately 30% of a glass framed one. They’re a great choice where you want big power without sacrificing fuel economy, or don’t want any extra weight on your roof that may affect your center of gravity.
8. Installation: Can be fixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties, or velcro, and can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements. Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, making it perfect for non-permanent installations.
Performance of ETFE vs. PET
ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene)
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
Ultra lightweight and durable. The combination between ETFE and back sheet is much stronger than PET.
Combination of PET and back sheet cracks easily, is not durable, and also not waterproof.
Includes a 0.025mm thin, UV resistant, layer of protection. Total thickness less than 0.1mm.
0.15mm thick. Solar cells break easily due to low hardness.
95% transparency offers excellent efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.
90% to 93% transparent results in lower efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.
ETFE has non-adhesive surface properties. Highly stain-resistant and easily gets cleaned by the rain.
Adhesive surface often gets covered with dust or other debris, significantly affecting the output of solar panel.
Lifetime of 10 years. Resists aging, deteriorates slowly.
Lifetime of at most 5 years. Easily forms air pockets and peels off.
Highly resistant to seawater corrosion.
Not acid and alkali resistant, making it totally unsuitable for use in marine environment.
Highly flame retardant. Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -65°C to +150°C. Can be installed safely in hot climates.
Not suitable for use in high temperature regions due to short-term heat resistance.
Absorbs sunlight. Does not reflect it.
Reflects a large amount of sunlight, producing glare and creating traffic risks to cars and airplanes.
If you are planning to use this solar panel to charge a 12V battery or battery bank, please note this panel requires a solar charge regulator / controller to protect against overcharge and discharge.
Please visit our regulator catalogue at: Solar Charge Regulator/Controller.
Peak power: 100W
Solar cell efficiency: 23.5%
Maximum power voltage: 18V
Maximum power current: 5.55A
Open circuit voltage: 21.24V
Short circuit current: 6.11A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass - AM1.5, Irradiance - 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature - 25°C
Laminated for weather resistance
Laminated with fiberglass + ETFE + Silicon cell + EVA + Tedlar
Solar cells: PERC 9BB Monocrystalline
Dimensions: 42.8x21.2x0.1 inch/1088x538x2.5mm
Net Weight: 5.5 lbs/2.5kgs
Back sheet: Black Fiberglass
J-Box: IP 67 rated with 90cm/3ft cables
1x 100W ETFE Black flexible solar panel
Can be fixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties, or velcro; Can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements. Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations.