Note: We have warehouses in the US, UK, France and Australia, and we will ship to you according to your country to avoid paying import duties.
About wholesale details please contact [email protected]
1. Solar cell: Made of Grade A PERC 9BB Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency(23.5%) and more durable than other mono solar cells.
2. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
3. Backboard: Durable fiberglass backboard with better heat dissipation and heat resistant PET/TPT board,which ensures a long lifetime. ETFE film and fiberglass backboard, it can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free for years.
4. Ultra-thin: At only 3mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight, durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment. Lightweight, weigh approximately 30% of a glass framed one. They’re a great choice where you want big power without sacrificing fuel economy, or don’t want any extra weight on your roof that may affect your center of gravity.
5. Installation: Can be fixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties, or velcro; Can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements. Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations.
Made of Latest Hight Efficiency 23.5% Monocrystalline PERC 9BB Solar Cells
Feature of PERC 9BB Monocrystalline solar cells
A High prmance solar cells is the decisive factor for top quality solar modules.
* First-rate efficiencies and excellent output consistency.
* The uniform color of the cell surface looks more beautiful.
* PERC is a good improvement on the conventional standard solar cell, density of energy increases and also ROI.
* Advanced diffusion technique ensuring the homogeneity of energy conversion efficiency of the cell.
* PERC solar cells component efficiency is as high as 23.5%, generating more power per unit area. The conventional standard solar cell is only 18-19%.
The 9BB(9-busbar) technology that optimizes electricity collection and ensures optimal electricity yield from your system. And 9BB technology better performance against crack than the other 2BB, 3BB or 4BB 5BB technology.
For more details about PERC solar cells, please click link http://www.lensunsolar.com/blog/whats-perc-solar-cells-whats-the-different-between-the-standard-and-perc-solar-cells/
Why is etfe superior?
1. ETFE solar panels have a better light penetration percentage of 95%. They contain fluorine atoms that bond to the panel's EVA, ensuring it will never delaminate or discolor as time pass.
2. The textures finish of ETFE solar panels makes them dirt-resistant and self-cleaning, minimizing the impact on solar output.
3. ETFE film is weatherproof and is also heat, fire resistance, corrosion, and UV resistant.
4. The age of ETFE laminated membrane is up to 25 years. Later can recycle it for other purposes, 100% recyclable.
Performance of ETFE vs. PET
ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene)
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
Ultra lightweight and durable. The combination between ETFE and back sheet is much stronger than PET.
Combination of PET and back sheet cracks easily, is not durable, and also not waterproof.
Includes a 0.025mm thin, UV resistant, layer of protection. Total thickness less than 0.1mm.
0.15mm thick. Solar cells break easily due to low hardness.
95% transparency offers excellent efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.
90% to 93% transparent results in lower efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.
ETFE has non-adhesive surface properties. Highly stain-resistant and easily gets cleaned by the rain.
Adhesive surface often gets covered with dust or other debris, significantly affecting the output of solar panel.
Lifetime of 10 years. Resists aging, deteriorates slowly.
Lifetime of at most 5 years. Easily forms air pockets and peels off.
Highly resistant to seawater corrosion.
Not acid and alkali resistant, making it totally unsuitable for use in marine environment.
Highly flame retardant. Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -65°C to +150°C. Can be installed safely in hot climates.
Not suitable for use in high temperature regions due to short-term heat resistance.
Absorbs sunlight. Does not reflect it.
Reflects a large amount of sunlight, producing glare and creating traffic risks to cars and airplanes.
If you are planning to use this solar panel to charge a 12V battery or battery bank, please note this panel requires a solar charge regulator / controller to protect against overcharge and discharge.
Please visit our regulator catalogue at: Solar Charge Regulator/Controller.
Peak power: 105W
Solar cell efficiency: 23.5%
Maximum power voltage: 18V
Maximum power current: 5.83A
Open circuit voltage: 21.24V
Short circuit current: 6.41A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass - AM1.5, Irradiance - 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature - 25°C
Laminated for weather resistance
Laminated with fiberglass + ETFE + Silicon cell + EVA + Tedlar
Solar cells: PERC 9BB Monocrystalline
Dimensions: 42.8x21.2x0.1 inch/1088x538x2.5mm
Net Weight: 6 lbs/2.7kgs
Back sheet: Black Fiberglass
J-Box: IP 68 rated with 90cm/3ft cables
1x 105W ETFE Black flexible solar panel
Can be fixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties, or velcro; Can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements. Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations.
Extreme curves, reverse curves, or uneven curves can damage the panels, so be sure to support the solar panel during installation and fitting into place. Do not bend the solar panel more than 20°.
LENSUN 105W 12V ETFE Black Flexible Solar Panel, PERC 9BB 23.5% Mono Solar cells, for RVs,Boats Battery Charge
- Availability:In Stock