Note: We have warehouse in UK, US and Australia. If you are from Europe, we will ship the items to you from our UK stock. If you are from US or Canada, we will ship the items to you from our US stock, as same the Australia, so you can save the import duty. About wholesale details please contact [email protected]
LENSUN 100W 12V ETFE Flexible Solar Panel, Cutting Edge Technology Protect The Solar Cells, Tougher, Lighter, Durable, for RVs,Boats,Campers
Made of Newest Hight Efficiency 22-23% Monocrystalline PERC Solar Cells
Feature of PERC Monocrystalline solar cells
A High performance solar cells is the decisive factor for top quality solar modules.
* First-rate efficiencies and excellent output consistency.
* The uniform color of the cell surface looks more beautiful.
* PERC is a good improvement on the conventional standard solar cell, density of energy increases and also ROI.
* Advanced diffusion technique ensuring the homogeneity of energy conversion efficiency of the cell.
* PERC solar cells component efficiency is as high as 22-23%, generating more power per unit area. The conventional standard solar cell is only 18-19%.
The 5BB(5-busbar) technology that optimizes electricity collection and ensures optimal electricity yield from your system. And 5BB technology batter performance against crack than the other 2BB, 3BB or 4BB technology.
Lensun 100W ETFE Flexible Solar Panel Feature
- Durability: Cutting edge technology, Special material built-in to protect the solar cells from extreme wind, and hail impact. While special materials and stringent quality control ensure panel longevity.
- Flexible: Lensun combines a unique patented material with other industry-leading technologies to produce a superior flexible crystalline-silicon panel that can be installed on a curved surface. It's bent to the max of 250 degrees for installation.
- Solar cell: Made of Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency(22-23%) and more durable than other mono solar cells.
- Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
- Thin lightweight Lensun solar panels have a tough top layer. Tougher, lighter, thinner, and more durable.
Why is etfe superior?
1. ETFE solar panels have a better light penetration percentage of 95%. They contain fluorine atoms that bond to the panel's EVA, ensuring it will never delaminate or discolor as time pass.
2. The textures finish of ETFE solar panels makes them dirt-resistant and self-cleaning, minimizing the impact on solar output.
3. ETFE film is weatherproof and is also heat, fire resistance, corrosion, and UV resistant.
4. The age of ETFE laminated membrane is up to 25 years. Later can recycle it for other purposes, 100% recyclable.
Performance of ETFE vs. PET
ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene)
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
Ultra lightweight and durable. The combination between ETFE and back sheet is much stronger than PET.
Combination of PET and back sheet cracks easily, is not durable, and also not waterproof.
Includes a 0.025mm thin, UV resistant, layer of protection. Total thickness less than 0.1mm.
0.15mm thick. Solar cells break easily due to low hardness.
95% transparency offers excellent efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.
90% to 93% transparent results in lower efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.
ETFE has non-adhesive surface properties. Highly stain-resistant and easily gets cleaned by the rain.
Adhesive surface often gets covered with dust or other debris, significantly affecting the output of solar panel.
Lifetime of 10 years. Resists aging, deteriorates slowly.
Lifetime of at most 5 years. Easily forms air pockets and peels off.
Highly resistant to seawater corrosion.
Not acid and alkali resistant, making it totally unsuitable for use in marine environment.
Highly flame retardant. Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -65°C to +150°C. Can be installed safely in hot climates.
Not suitable for use in high temperature regions due to short-term heat resistance.
Absorbs sunlight. Does not reflect it.
Reflects a large amount of sunlight, producing glare and creating traffic risks to cars and airplanes.
If you are planning to use this solar panel to charge a 12V battery or battery bank, please note this panel requires a solar charge regulator / controller to protect against overcharge and discharge.
Please visit our regulator catalogue at: Solar Charge Regulator/Controller.
Solar cells: PERC Monocrystalline solar cells
Cell Efficiency: 22-23%
Maximum Power (Pmax): 100
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18V
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 5.55A
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.21V
Short-circuit Current (Isc): 6.1a
Operating Temperature (°C): -40 °C to 85 °C
Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC
Junction box: IP 68 rated (each j-box has one by-pass diode)
Cable: 12 AWG, 60 In/1524mm(Negative Cable), 60 In/1524mm(Positive Cable)
Connectors: MC4 connectors
Net Weight: 5.1lbs/2.35kgs
1x Lensun 100W ETFE flexible solar panel