have warehouses in the US, UK, France and Australia, and we will ship
to you according to your country to avoid paying import duties.
About wholesale details please contact [email protected]
Lensun 60W Hood Solar Panel for Germany Man TGE 4x4, the solar panel installation on the hood and charge the vehicle battery.
Lensun hood solar panel mounts to the hood/bonnet of your vehicles. And charge the vehicle battery, leisure battery or power station(jackery, goal zero...etc) .
Keep your fridges, lighting, phones, cameras, radios, etc everything else charged. Do not worry a dead battery while camping/off the grid.
Perfactly shaped for the hood of the vehicle. Easy to install plug and play wiring.
Lensun Hood Solar Panel Feature:
1. Keep your vehicle battery or auxiliary battery topped up all the times without the need to start your engine. Your battery will charge every time your vehicle is parked in the sun, run your fridge and recharged all electronic devices and lights. Without worring about a dead battery while out exploring.
2. Keep your power station charge，the solar panel come with standard solar connectors, use adaptors(buy separate) charge for most of the power station on the market, Jackery/Goalzero/Suoki/Flashfish...etc. If you are not sure which adapter to use please contact us.
3.Decreased hood glare. The surface of lensun hood solar panel is a high-quality ETFE film, which will not reflect light. And because the solar panel's light absorbing properties, the decreased glare while driving.
4. Convenience and space saving. The hood solar panel adheres directly to the vehicle’s hood, requiring no roof rack or mounting hardware. The complete plug-and-play system can be installed easy. Unlike a portable solar panel, there’s no need to set it up or stow it inside of a vehicle, which can eat up precious cargo space.
5. Protect and extend battery life：As a result our batteries are only at about 60% charge at best if you drive it daily, if you park it for 2-3 weeks it won’t start in the summer. Also the battery goes bad in 2-3 years. Lensun hood solar panel keep the vehicle battery charge to maintain the battery.
6. The optional Plug-and-play 10A Waterproof MPPT solar charge controller, has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors. The Solar charge controller is based on common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
This solar controller compatible with Various Battery options: Sealed, AGM, Gel, Liquid and Lithium-ion.
Click to check Lensun 10A Waterproof MPPT Solar Controller
7. The optional custom-fitted vinyl decal protects the vehicle paint from damage. Highly suggests using a vinyl decal between the solar panel and hood.
Lensun 60W ETFE Flexible Solar Panel Feature
Solar cell: Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher
efficiency and more durability than other mono solar cells.
2. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
3. Backboard: Durable fiberglass substrate backboard, better heat dissipation than PET backboard which ensures a long lifetime. ETFE film and fiberglass backboard can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free for years.
4. Ultrathin & Lightweight: At only 3mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight(60% less than the conventional solar panels), durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment.
Peak power: 60W
Solar cell efficiency: 22.5%
Maximum power voltage: 18V
Maximum power current: 3.33A
Open circuit voltage: 21V
Short circuit current: 3.67A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Net Weight: 2kg/4.4 lbs
J-Box: IP 68 rated with 2m/6.5ft cables and standard connectors
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass - AM1.5, Irradiance - 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature - 25°C
Can be fixed by 3M tape or sikaflex glue (Note: 3M VHB tape and silicone need to be purchased by yourself!). We highly recommend install the solar panel with our specific vinly decal, the vinyl decal sits under the solar panel and protect the hood paint. The vinyl decal install on the hood in the same way that traditional hood vinyls or automotive vinyl stickers are applied.
The installation must be done in a dry environment between 18° and
35°C (64° and 95°F). In cold conditions, the solar panel will not have
enough flexibility to form to your hood, and the adhesive will not
properly bond. Your installation will FAIL.
If you don’t know how to install, we suggest you find a local auto modification shop to install.
Click link to check our customers installation case for your reference. https://www.lensunsolar.com/blog/
Germany Man TGE 4x4 Lensun 60W 12V Hood Solar Panel
- Availability:In Stock