Flexible solar panels are perfect solutions to power for your accessories like fridges, phone/laptop chargers, lights, power station etc. They are suitable for many applications , various means of transport for RVs, travel trailer, truck, camper vans and camping , yacht, vehicle hood, roof top tent, boat etc.
But for some large curved surfaces, ordinary flexible bending curvature is too large, will damage the solar cells, resulting in output reduction…….
Lensun 100W new product, new design, make it ideal for curved surface. It is able to bend up to 250 degrees compared to ordinary flexible alternatives; you can easily mount them over different curved surfaces.
Tougher, lighter, thinner and more durable
- Durability: Cutting edge technology, Special material built-in to protect the solar cells from extreme wind, and hail impact. While special materials and stringent quality control ensure panel longevity.
- Flexible: Lensun combines a unique patented material with other industry-leading technologies to produce a superior flexible crystalline-silicon panel that can be installed on a curved surface. It’s bent to the max of 250 degrees for installation.
- Solar cell: Made of Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency(22-23%) and more durable than other mono solar cells.
- Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
- Thin lightweight Lensun solar panels have a tough top layer. Tougher, lighter, thinner, and more durable.
Even more to the point，two junction boxes are designed to be protected separately by positive and negative outputs to reduce loss and improve safety.
Solar cells: PERC Monocrystalline solar cells
Cell Efficiency: 22-23%
Maximum Power (Pmax): 100
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18V
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 5.55A
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.21V
Short-circuit Current (Isc): 6.1a
Operating Temperature (°C): -40 °C to 85 °C
Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC
Junction box: IP 68 rated (each j-box has one by-pass diode)
Cable: 12 AWG, 60 In/1524mm(Negative Cable), 60 In/1524mm(Positive Cable)
Connectors: MC4 connectors
Net Weight: 5.1lbs/2.35kgs
If there has any questions or advice, please contact us or call us in the following information from Mondays to Fridays. Any wholesale requests just call us or email us, thanks.